Corporate governance is the system of rules, practices, and processes by which a company is directed and controlled. Corporate governance essentially involves balancing the interests of a company’s many stakeholders, such as shareholders, management, customers, suppliers, financiers, government and the community.
Please see below links to the following charters adopted by Metalla Royalty & Streaming Ltd :
- Audit Committee Charter
- Board Mandate
- Compensation Committee Charter
- Corporate Governance & Nominating Committee Charter
- Whistle-Blower Policy
- Code of Business Conduct and Ethics Policy
- Corporate Disclosure, Confidentiality, and Securities Trading Policy
- Clawback Policy
- Metalla NYSE American Corporate Governance Differences
- Diversity and Inclusion Policy
IRS FORM 8937
Issuers of corporate securities are required to complete Internal Revenue Service Form 8937 to report organizational actions, including nontaxable distributions that affect the basis of the securities involved in the organizational action. The tax information contained herein is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal or tax advice. Metalla Royalty & Streaming LTD. does not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your personal tax advisor for assistance as to how this information will impact your specific tax situation.